Saturday 4 January 2014

Out the blocks for 1014

Just finished my first 2 days of solid grinding exclusively at 10nl. Its been fairly smooth sailing so far despite being a few stacks below EV.


I just realised that you get $100 in stellas for your first 5000 VPP's of the year which is a nice bonus for the January rake back total on top of the free 1k VPP's stars gave away in their January promo. I've got 8 straight days of grinding a head of me and im going to try and play 8-10k hands per day. The girlfriend is on holiday in Australia and I don't have any work shifts so I should be able to get in some good volume.

I would be interested to know how many people are constantly refreshing their HEM through out a session to see how they are doing? Its a really bad habit that I would like to get out of but it's really hard to not have a peek. I know I would be able to play better more focused poker with out this distraction and also not let the swings of the session effect my emotions etc.

I have read the mental game of poker before but I have also just downloaded the audio book so I can listen to that as I grind. It's kind of hard to take it all in while your attention is on grinding but hopefully my subconscious mind is absorbing all the important info lol


So thats it for now, if there's any 6 max grinders reading this, please feel free to contact me or leave the link to your blog and I will add you to my blog roll because all the poker blogs I know of mainly seem to be full ring. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment