Wednesday 22 January 2014

Hopefully a strong finish to the month

Had to work quite a bit last week so poker volume has been lacking. Thankfully I have the last 8 days of the month free to grind, so hoping for a strong finish to the month. Here's my month so far just at 10nl.


My original plan for the month was to play exclusively at 10nl and I wish I had stuck to it because I have been losing at 25nl. Here's my results for both 25nl and 10nl. 



Having played mainly 10nl all month my VPP count is only at 3500 so I'm going to set myself a mini challenge of getting to platinum star, thats 4000 VPPs in 8 days. Pretty tough just at 10nl but we'll see how I get on, I will need to rake $70 a day for 8 straight days. If I can get this kind of volume in hopefully I will achieve my monthly targets of 100k hands and $1000 prof including VIP rewards.

In other news my PC is starting to get a bit laggy and shite, so I'm going to upgrade that at the end of the month. The best part is its not going to cost me anything :) My girlfriend who's a career girl has been working away loads lately all over the world in New York, London, Austraila, San Antonio etc etc and she feels bad leaving me on my own, so is treating me to this because she feels guilty LOL. I'm like one of those emotionally neglected spoilt brat kids. (I'm not complaining though). 

I'm going for a AMD FX 8350 Eight core gaming PC, 1TB hard drive, 16 gigs of ram, sicko graphics card so should be the dogs bollocks. I already have pretty decent peripherals and 3 decent monitors so no need to upgrade there. Might get a razor mechanical key board though. Also looking forward to downloading the new HM2 and table ninja 2 which should run smoothly on this beast. I will probably do a blog all about my grind station and which software I use to play poker using my xbox wireless controller if anybodies interested. I did manage to bink the stars sickest set up competition last year for 50,000FPP's so im quite proud of my office set up after it got 330 likes :)




GL every one!



1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. will def follow as i'm a 10nl zoom player as well :)

    ReplyDelete