Wednesday 8 January 2014

2 days of chill

Don't think I can continuously keep grinding 6k+ days with out a short break so I've decided to have a couple of days rest, I took today off to go for dinner with a friend at Gourmet Burger Kitchen and then after we went and played a live £25 lolament where I fired 2 unsuccessful bullets. I also had to post 3 blinds on one orbit due to a dealer error which was pretty lol, the BB twice at 200/400 and then the blinds went up to 300/600 for my small blind so ended up posting 400+400+300 LOL. 


Also taking tomorrow off to go to a nice Steak house called Miller & Carter. With my current body clock that 6pm reservation will be breakfast, cant beat steak and beer for breakfast. Following that I'm hosting a 4 max Dealers Choice home game at my flat. It's only micro stakes with the big winner usually walking away with £50 prof and the big loser about the same. We have some absolutely crazy games of which the dealer can choose any. The most popular choices are 6-8 card Omaha hi/lo split and about 10 different variations of Chinese poker. We have recently come up with our own open face Chinese game. I wont go into the specifics of it because it will take me ages but it's called... Double Deck Redraw Pineapple Open Face Chinese Poker. Its the same as Pineapple OFC except we use 2 decks and you can redraw any perfectly matching cards and also we set 2 hands each so you can make some monster hands. Here's a 100 point hand my friend punished me with last time we played. 


Hopefully I will be refreshed and recharged for the Fri/Sat/sun grind. I'm playing 25nl now during the peak traffic times and I'm also dropping down to just 2 zoom tables when I'm playing 25nl to really zone in and not worry to much about making FPP'S. Heres the graph so far for the year. 


Since I've started playing 25nl I basically just either win $100 and then lose it all back in the session or lose $100 and then grind it back. Not ideal but I'm hoping the weekend will be kinder to me. Also if I can hit the 5k VPP mark by the end of Sunday that's roughly about $250 worth of rake back I can add to the total for the month. So wont be too disappointed if I can post something in the $300-400 profit region by Sunday considering I set out for a $1k bankroll builder January :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment