Tuesday 13 August 2013

Mondays Session

I jumped into the zoom pool later than planned yesterday at about 8pm UK time. Since it was Monday and I had a bit of weekend rust I decided to take it easy and just play a mix of 25NL & 10NL. I was planning to play at least 8k hands but unfortunately it developed into a bit of a lacklustre session volume wise.

After about 1k hands I was running pretty poorly, especially at my 25NL tables and was down about $50. I had built stacks on my two 10NL tables so decided to sacrifice some volume and  drop my 25NL tables and just 3 table 10NL for the remainder of the evening. It was worth dropping tables and lowering stakes as by the end of the session I managed 5k hands and $110 profit which is reasonable hourly rate at these stakes.


So although I only managed 5k hands it turned out to be a reasonable session. I was still about $26 below EV but I cant complain to much as my situational luck was pretty good. Here are a few of the fun hands i played during the session.

Cold deck in a 4 bet pot...
The classic AA v K6 vs massive whale in 500bb pot.
I guess he was bluffing...
Nut flush no good mate!
About to start my Tuesday session. Hopefully can improve on volume and run better at 25NL tonight. Time to CRUSH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment