Wednesday 14 August 2013

Disaster Tuesday

Unfortunately things didn't go to plan at all yesterday. My body clock is all over the place because I work nights 3 days a week. I attempted to start playing at 6pm but was so tired I decided to have a power nap at about 8pm and ended up waking up at 3am FML. So it was 4am Wednesday before I started playing properly.

I had missed the best of the grinding hours completely. But never the less I decided to load up four 25NL tables in a pretty reg infested pool and proceeded to get absolutely brutalised dropping 5 buy ins in about 60 mins, sigh.


I was playing very LAGY and admittedly a bit tilted but the run outs I received were just pure LOL. I had two set over sets, one set that couldn't hold v flush draw on river, and then had two identical spots where I 4 bet with AK suited and the board runs out dry A7x and both times they find a set of 7's.

Thank god I'm playing micros because I cant imagine running that bad for more meaningful stakes. I'm going to tilt off a few more buy ins on the golf course now! At least my friends can be the beneficences of my cash and not some Russian Nits!

I will probably play later tonight if I'm not to tired since I will have been awake since 2am lol. I have to work 6 of the following 7 days which is pretty sigh, so my next day of grinding will be Sunday unless I can fit some hours in before work.    

1 comment: