Saturday 10 August 2013

Introductory Blog

Hello and welcome. I've been awake all night designing this blog so I'm going to make a swift opening post to explain a little about me and what I plan to do with this blog. In case it wasn't already obvious, I'm a Zoom grinder @Pokerstars. I've been playing online poker for a few years now with solid results up to this point. I'm a 23 year old male from the UK and I play small stakes Zoom six max approx 40 hours per week.

I would describe myself as a semi-pro as I play 4 days per week and work part time during the other 3 days. In 2013, 50% of my income has been made playing poker but my long term goal is to turn it into a full time gig. 

Up until now I've always been a lurker, never posting on forums and communicating with any other cash regs and bloggers. So I decided to make an effort and create this space to reach out and be more interactive with other regs and bloggers. I <3 reading all the other poker blogs out there and I have listed all my favourites down the right hand side. 

The page will be similar to other poker blogs, I will be posting intersting spots, monthly reviews etc etc... and any other cool life stuff really. At least for now I would like to keep my anonymity so I'm not going to divulge my screen name or my real name. I have also created a new Twitter account, which hopefully I can use to connect with as many English speaking regs as possible.

I will describe more about myself and my poker journy in my next post. As for now knowbody knows about this blog to, I guess I will spam some other bloggers on Twitter to try and get it out there. I hope I can make a success of the blog and meet some other grinders/ bloggers along the way :)

Thanks and GL, Zoompokerz :)

1 comment: