Monday 12 August 2013

Grind Time

I've managed to gain some twitter followers and a few other bloggers have kindly included me to their blog lists so I'm at least on a few peoples radars now. Its nice to know I'm not talking to myself :/

So my grind days this week are Monday to Thursday. I plan to play between approx 5PM and 1-2AM Western European Time whilst the zoom pools are at there busiest and most soft. I'm going to set myself a modest target of 30k hands for the 4 days which I should make comfortably 4 tabling  for 4 x 8 hour sessions.

Just got back from having a really nice full body Swedish massage so I'm feeling great and in the zone. I've got a few essentials lined up at my grind station to keep me focused through out the session.


I will report back soon with how I'm getting on. Also if anyone has any questions to ask me feel free to ask in the comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment