Tuesday 6 January 2015

2014 Review

It's been a long time since my last post as I got lazy with the blog for the last 6 months. This is just a quick post to wrap up 2014 and lay out a few goals for 2015. Its been a very busy and successful past few months. 

Gambling wise it was a good year, I grinded out reasonable profits most months at zoom and since the summer I managed to stumble upon the world of +EV football betting. I won't go to much into this but I have done very well out of it so far and I'm now at the point where I'm making more from this than poker. 

I'm currently playing 25nl zoom (6 max), mainly just because it's within my comfort zone at a level I know I can completely crush. I should probably push myself to move up and become a 50nl reg and maybe even 100 by the end of the year. If all goes well hopefully Supernova will be a possibility as well, although I would rather focus on maintaining a high win rate than becoming a RB grinder like many of the Supernova's you see.

Aside from grinding I bought my first house in 2014 where I live my girlfriend. It's a pretty sik pad where I have my own office ideal for grinding the pokerz and trading the sports!

  


We also bought a puppy in December, his name is Alfie and he's a pedigree black Labrador. Like most labs he's very energetic and requires a lot of work but he's well worth it and has an amazing temperament and is highly intelligent, so I will have him grinding the 2nl in no time.


This was when we first met him when you could scoop him up in one hand :)


This is what he looks like now in his fancy Christmas bow tie!

So hopefully 2015 will be another great year with even more profits. I will try and update the blog with a least monthly reviews. GL everyone. 

  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your living the sick life dude keep it up

    ReplyDelete